To Our Dear Stakeholder
LADOL Free Zone and its Land Lease are Intact and Fully Operational.
We are pleased to inform our stakeholders and the public at large that we have received
notification to the effect that:
- The Presidential approval issued in 2018 granting Global Resource Management
Limited a 25 year lease covering the entire area of the Free Zone is valid and
- All stakeholders should comply with the Federal Government’s final directive,
which is geared towards resolving the dispute, restoring investor confidence to
the industry and bring NPA’s actions in conformity with extant laws and Federal
Government Policy on Local Content.
- The LADOL Free Zone is whole and intact and all Enterprises, visitors,
stakeholders and others in the Zone should adhere to the rules and regulations of
This decision shows due recognition and understanding for the spirit in which LADOL
Groupâs shareholders, both private and public, have been investing in developing the
Zone out of a disused swampy area since 2004. This investment continues today, in line
with the policies of the Federal Government and in support of the economy of Nigeria.
We thank you unequivocally â our dear employees, stakeholders, and customers for your
loyalty, patience and support, and for keeping faith with us throughout this period.
LADOL remains committed to helping to make Nigeria the industrial hub for West Africa.
Our shareholders remain undeterred in their long-term commitment to making
investments that will turn the Zone into a Sustainable Industrial Special Economic Zone
which will be a blueprint for sustainable industrialisation of Africa. LADOL remains a law
abiding corporate citizen and is looking forward to continuing our strategic partnerships
with the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board, the Nigerian Ports
Authority, the Nigeria Export Processing Zones Authority, all the agencies in the Zone
and our stakeholders.
LADOL wishes to express its sincere appreciation to all stakeholders for their successful
mediation. This timely intervention has saved jobs, protected huge private and public
investments and highlighted a deep commitment to the local content policy.
LADOL is open for business. Kindly contact us for all enquiries and further information.
Mr. Ladi Jadesimi
Jun 18th, 2020
Field Ready and Ladol Upskilling Academy to host virtual meetings of the Field Ready Nigeria AllianceOn 2 June 2021, Field Ready and Ladol Upskilling Academy will host the Field Ready Nigeria Alliance virtual meeting. The theme of the meeting is “Building a Workforce that Thrives”. Keynote addresses on behalf of the Government of Nigeria will include: Boss Mustapha, Secretary to the Government of the Federation …
- In this the third episode, we look at the energy transition that is happening across Africa. Stanley Nyoni, Sustainability and Leadership Advisor who is based in Sweden and Dr Amy Jadesimi, Managing Director of LADOL Free Zone in Lagos, Nigeria one of the leading young energy voices of Africa shared …
- The inaugural virtual edition of GTR West Africa 2021 took place on March 24- 25, welcoming record participation of trade specialists from across the African continent, Europe, Asia and the Americas. Dr. Amy Jadesimi discussed on: Market volatility and decarbonisation: Navigating financial headwinds for the oil sector. See details here
- The Managing Director of LADOL Free Zone, Dr. Amy Jadesimi, has stated that Lagos State can take a share of a new USD 12 trillion market by creating a level playing field that enables private sector companies to compete and grow sustainable businesses. Almost all the new jobs the world …
LADOL Joins Over 300 Companies and Organisations to Sign ‘The Neptune Declaration on Seafarer Wellbeing and Crew Change’Lagos Deep Offshore Logistics Base, LADOL has joined Global industry and human rights leaders, including A.P. Moller – Maersk, BP, BW, Cargill, COSCO, DOW, Euronav, MISC Group, NYK, Rio Tinto, Shell, Trafigura, Unilever and Vale, sign the Neptune Declaration on Seafarer Wellbeing and Crew Change in a worldwide call to …
- LAGOS December 24, 2020: Lagos Deep Offshore Logistic Base, LADOL has once proven to be one of the top performing and compliant companies in Nigeria, as the company overcame the 2020 challenges and renewed its International Organization Standardization, ISO 45001:2018, 14001:2015 and 9001 certifications. In 2018 LADOL became the first …
- Our MD/CEO, Dr Amy Jadesimi gave the keynote speech during the panel: Women’s Leadership in Africa: From Stereotypes to Solutions: Women CEOs Round-table at UNGA Thursday 24th September 2020 Full details can be accessed here
- Our attention has been drawn to an article making the rounds and we will like to set the record straight. In response to the Article -Titled:-“FG Deserves Full Value from Its Land at Tarkwa Bay – Bala Usman” Published in the Daily Trust on Wednesday August 5th, 2020, these are …
- IndustryWired featured our MD, Dr Amy Jadesimi in its recent highlight of top global leaders, where she talked about LADOL being a “One-Stop-Shop for Multinational Industrial and Offshore Businesses”. Access full details here
- The Managing Director of LADOL Free Zone (LADOL) Dr. Amy Jadesimi says working or collaborating with other African countries can help battle COVID-19 pandemic. Dr. Jadesimi who is a Supergroup founding member of the African Influencers for Development Initiative (AIDI), which is a coalition set up with the United Nations …