“You can’t exaggerate the potential of a facility like this. LADOL will give Nigeria the opportunity to train local participants to acquire the relevant skills. They can take that skill with them to anywhere in the world. And it will be to Nigeria’s benefit.”
– OLADIPO (Ladi) JADESIMI, Executive Chairman
The management team is wholly dedicated to a clear and focused mission:
- Create a circular industrial ecosystem which supports high value industrial activity in key sectors of the Nigerian economy
- Support innovative local and international companies, enabling them to develop sustainable manufacturing techniques and technology on the ground in Nigeria, targeting the largest growing markets in the world
- Develop local human capital that will drive and support innovation and industrial activities inside and outside of the Free Zone
The management team is focused on a vision for the future:
- LADOL Free Zone becomes a blueprint for sustainable industrialisation of Africa
- The success of LADOL enables private indigenous companies and government across the continent to build a range of Special Economic Zones and Parks through which they can build large sustainable industries that will drive wide spread economic growth and job creation
- LADOL’s development leads to the creation of one hundred thousand jobs as Nigeria becomes the industrial hub for West Africa
LADOL’s resolve to help the world attain the United Nations 17 Sustainable Development Goals through well-structured approaches remain a rallying strategic path. Consequently, our commitment to absolute HSE compliance in a manner that aligns with ISO45001:2018 and ISO14001:2015 ensures that:
- safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injury and ill-health including the protection of the environment is maintained
- control of HSE risks is performed in a hierarchical fashion and environmental pollution prevented
- complete participation of interested parties, in addition to LADOL workers is upheld even in HSEMS decisions making processes
- applicable requirements and compliance obligations are consistently fulfilled
- HSE performance and the HSE Management System is continually improved.
The expansion of LADOL as a sustainable industrial community shall be replicated in our high value activities which include logistics, repairs, fabrication, project support and facilities management. It will be ensured that our processes are steered with responsible risk management framework, effective proactive monitoring, life cycle outlook and measurable HSE objectives that promote biodiversity and mitigate climate change.
Our workers, esteemed clients, contractors and other stakeholders are hereby requested to support the implementation of this policy and feel free to offer suggestions for improvement of LADOL’s HSEMS.
From inception, LADOL has been committed to attaining and maintaining excellent quality standards. We provide all our relevant interested parties with innovative, high quality sustainable solutions. These quality standards are embedded in LADOL’s ISO9001:2015 compliant electronic management system. Our virtual management system provides us with the tools and data for continuous improvement, and systematic risk based processing, to ensure that we satisfy the needs of our clients and other stakeholders while complying with applicable regulatory and legislative requirements.
LADOL is committed to helping the world attain the United Nations 17 Sustainable Development Goals, and has aligned its operations towards achieving this aim. Our high value industrial activities which include logistics, repairs, fabrication, project support and facilities management, are executed in a sustainable manner.
We would like our clients, staff and other stakeholders to join us in helping to achieve and maintain these standards, and being a part of our high quality sustainable community whilst this policy serves as a framework for establishing objectives at all levels.