President Buhari receives in audience delegation of LADOL Integrated Logistics Enterprise
Picture 1: President Buhari with L-R Gen. Man Abuja, Imam Abdulkadir, Managing Director of LADOL, Dr. Amy Jadesimi; Executive Director of LADOL, Mr. Ibrahim Aliyu; Chairman of LADOL, Mr. Oladipupo Jadesimi; SGF Boss Mustapha; Minister of Trade and Investment, Okechukwu Enalamah and Minister of State Petroleum Resources, Dr. Ibe Kachikwu.
Picture 2: President Buhari with the Chairman of LADOL, Mr. Oladipupo Jadesimi and the Executive Director of LADOL, Ibrahim Alihu.
Picture 3: President Buhari in a one-on-one audience with the Chairman of LADOL, Oladipupo Jadesimi.
Picture 4: President Buhari with the Managing Director of LADOL, Dr. Amy Jadesimi; Executive Director of LADOL, Ibrahim Alihu and the Gen. Man LADOL Abuja, Imam Abdulkadir.
LADOL Shows Our Reforms Are Succeeding – President Buhari
President Muhammadu Buhari said his administration will continue to implement policies that will attract investment and spark competition in critical sectors of the economy for employment creation and growth.
The President commended LADOL for taking full advantage of the pro-business policies put in place by his administration and aimed at bringing domestic and direct foreign investment which are yielding prosperity to the people of the country.
According to President Buhari: Your competitive and aggressive activity has brought you success. I am pleased that you invested in a critical area, the oil industry, in which I have development interest. I am happy you are training Nigerians and giving them respectful jobs. What you are doing shows that whoever tries will succeed.”
The Chairman of LADOL and Chief Executive of the company, Chief Oladipupo Jadesimi said they had come to thank President Buhari for creating an enabling environment and anti-corruption regime that have enable their business to create a 10 billion Dollar investment and 50,000 new jobs.
Managing Director of the company, Dr. Amy Jadesimi informed the President that their investment had a mission to attract local and international companies that will help reduce the cost of off-shore support services.
Nov 16th, 2018
- Friday May 24th, 2019: LAGOS: Nigeria’s first and only 100% private and indigenous industrial Free Zone, LADOL has commenced its annual safety week. This is the first time the company has held this event to highlight the company’s safety best practices, share learnings with stakeholders and new targets for safety …
- Mr Jide Jadesimi ( 1st Left) during the Panel Discussion on ‘Stimulating an oil and gas-based industrialization in Nigeria’ ‘We need a pipeline of projects to ensure sustainable oil and gas driven Industrial development in Nigeria. Innovative development models will bring down costs thereby making Nigeria competitive again, the target …
- MD LADOL, Dr. Amy Jadesimi, answers top 10 questions asked on ‘Building an entire ecosystem and staying inspired’. Full interview here
- ‘Industrialization is a key way in which Nigeria can grow its economy, and one company is targeting businesses with deep-sea operations’. Click Here for the full video interview during BBC’s visit to Ladol Base.
- Dr. Amy Jadesimi spoke at the: Global Female Leaders Summit 2019 – an Economic Forum for Female Executives in Berlin. As part of the opening high level panel Dr. Jadesimi put forward the case for sustainable globalization and exchange based trade, versus expropriation based trade that has dominated the world’s …
- Press Release Managing Director of LADOL, Dr. Amy Jadesimi, is one of the distinguished global leaders recently invited to join the inaugural Advisory Group for United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF). UNICEF works in 190 countries and territories to save children’s lives, to defend their rights, and to help them fulfill …
- Olabimpe Alabi, LADOL’s Head, Legal & Company Secretary; Isoken Pamela Uwagboe, LADOL’s FZMC Administrative Senior Superintendent; and Mr. Emaka Okwu LADOL’s FZMC Operational Manager briefing Kenji Omi, and Etim Okon Ibok of WCO during their visit to LADOL Mr. Emeka Okwu briefing representative of WCO, KenJi Omi and Etim Okon …
- Shell held it safety day with LADOL on March 27, 2019. This is part of Shell initiative to share their safety culture and awareness with their service provider. Arrival of SNEPCO’s MD, Bayo Ojulari to LADOL’s Free Zone. Registration of SNECPCO’s staff on arrival to LADOL Free Zone SNEPCO’s MD …
- Picture (From L to R) Mr Jide Jadesimi – Executive Director Business Development in Nigeria Mrs Catriona Laing – British High Commissioner in Nigeria Mrs Kate Rudd – DIT West Africa Trade Director Mr Bayo Olaomo – Business Development Senior Superintendent
- Pictured above (L-R) – Mr. Oscar Onyema OON, CEO Nigerian Stock Exchange; Dr. Amy Jadesimi, Managing Director of LADOL