President Buhari receives in audience delegation of LADOL Integrated Logistics Enterprise
Picture 1: President Buhari with L-R Gen. Man Abuja, Imam Abdulkadir, Managing Director of LADOL, Dr. Amy Jadesimi; Executive Director of LADOL, Mr. Ibrahim Aliyu; Chairman of LADOL, Mr. Oladipupo Jadesimi; SGF Boss Mustapha; Minister of Trade and Investment, Okechukwu Enalamah and Minister of State Petroleum Resources, Dr. Ibe Kachikwu.
Picture 2: President Buhari with the Chairman of LADOL, Mr. Oladipupo Jadesimi and the Executive Director of LADOL, Ibrahim Alihu.
Picture 3: President Buhari in a one-on-one audience with the Chairman of LADOL, Oladipupo Jadesimi.
Picture 4: President Buhari with the Managing Director of LADOL, Dr. Amy Jadesimi; Executive Director of LADOL, Ibrahim Alihu and the Gen. Man LADOL Abuja, Imam Abdulkadir.
LADOL Shows Our Reforms Are Succeeding – President Buhari
President Muhammadu Buhari said his administration will continue to implement policies that will attract investment and spark competition in critical sectors of the economy for employment creation and growth.
The President commended LADOL for taking full advantage of the pro-business policies put in place by his administration and aimed at bringing domestic and direct foreign investment which are yielding prosperity to the people of the country.
According to President Buhari: Your competitive and aggressive activity has brought you success. I am pleased that you invested in a critical area, the oil industry, in which I have development interest. I am happy you are training Nigerians and giving them respectful jobs. What you are doing shows that whoever tries will succeed.”
The Chairman of LADOL and Chief Executive of the company, Chief Oladipupo Jadesimi said they had come to thank President Buhari for creating an enabling environment and anti-corruption regime that have enable their business to create a 10 billion Dollar investment and 50,000 new jobs.
Managing Director of the company, Dr. Amy Jadesimi informed the President that their investment had a mission to attract local and international companies that will help reduce the cost of off-shore support services.
Nov 16th, 2018
- Devex, Washington, D.C in its recently published article featured our MD- Dr Amy Jadesimi, where she talked about “Private sector’s on a ‘journey’ to engagement with the SDGs”. Get the full article here
- On Friday, 4th October, our MD Dr Amy Jadesimi (left) was interviewed on Arise TV’s program ‘Global Business Report’. Dr. Amy discussed Nigeria’s Blue Economy, its potentials and challenges. To access the video of the interview click HERE:
- LADOL supports female entrepreneurs, endorse WeEmpower Challenge (SweetCrude Reports) https://sweetcrudereports.com/ladol-supports-female-entrepreneurs-endorse-weempower-challenge/ LADOL to transform into sustainable industrial special economic zone in 2020 (Business Day) https://businessday.ng/maritime/article/ladol-to-transform-into-sustainable-industrial-special-economic-zone-in-2020/ Africans Underestimate LADOL’s Strength , Jadesimi (Daily Independent) https://www.independent.ng/africans-underestimate-ladols-strength-jadesinmi/ Jadesimi Urges Entrepreneurs to Create Business Models for Nigerian Market (This Day) https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/09/27/jadesimi-urges-entrepreneurs-to-create-business-models-for-nigerian-market/ …
- Managing Director of LADOL, Dr. Amy Jadesimi (Middle in Picture) was the keynote speaker at IE Business School’s Digital Venture Day in Lagos on Friday 22nd September 2019. Dr. Jadesimi’s speech highlighted the importance of indigenous NIGERIAN private sector in creating the tens of millions of new jobs needed in …
- Ms Harriet Thompson, the new British Deputy High Commissioner in Lagos on Wednesday commended LADOL who, she said, “had since 2015 been sponsoring a Chevening award for young Nigerians selected for studies in different U.K. universities”. Details here
- Africa Legal in a recent interview with Olabimpe Alabi, LADOL’s Head of Legal gives insights on how legal matters are handled internally at LADOL. Find out more details on the interview click here
- LADOL’s MD, Dr Amy Jadesimi recently had a chat with The U.S. Green Chamber of Commerce in their new Global Sustainability Leaders Q&A series. Read more on how LADOL is developing sustainability within Africa via this Article Article:US Green Chamber Facebook:Global Sustainability Leaders Series LinkedIn:Global Sustainability Leaders Series
- Friday May 24th, 2019: LAGOS: Nigeria’s first and only 100% private and indigenous industrial Free Zone, LADOL has commenced its annual safety week. This is the first time the company has held this event to highlight the company’s safety best practices, share learnings with stakeholders and new targets for safety …
- Mr Jide Jadesimi ( 1st Left) during the Panel Discussion on ‘Stimulating an oil and gas-based industrialization in Nigeria’ ‘We need a pipeline of projects to ensure sustainable oil and gas driven Industrial development in Nigeria. Innovative development models will bring down costs thereby making Nigeria competitive again, the target …
- MD LADOL, Dr. Amy Jadesimi, answers top 10 questions asked on ‘Building an entire ecosystem and staying inspired’. Full interview here