SNEPCo Safety Day with LADOL
Shell held it safety day with LADOL on March 27, 2019. This is part of Shell initiative to share their safety culture and awareness with their service provider.
Arrival of SNEPCO’s MD, Bayo Ojulari to LADOL’s Free Zone.
Registration of SNECPCO’s staff on arrival to LADOL Free Zone
SNEPCO’s MD during his presentation.
SNEPCO’s MD congratulates LADOL’s staff, Mr. Friday Gregory for winning his Safety Price.
Group Photo of LADOL staff and SNEPCO’s Member after Shell Safety Day event.
Mar 27th, 2019
- Friday May 24th, 2019: LAGOS: Nigeria’s first and only 100% private and indigenous industrial Free Zone, LADOL has commenced its annual safety week. This is the first time the company has held this event to highlight the company’s safety best practices, share learnings with stakeholders and new targets for safety …
- Mr Jide Jadesimi ( 1st Left) during the Panel Discussion on ‘Stimulating an oil and gas-based industrialization in Nigeria’ ‘We need a pipeline of projects to ensure sustainable oil and gas driven Industrial development in Nigeria. Innovative development models will bring down costs thereby making Nigeria competitive again, the target …
- MD LADOL, Dr. Amy Jadesimi, answers top 10 questions asked on ‘Building an entire ecosystem and staying inspired’. Full interview here
- ‘Industrialization is a key way in which Nigeria can grow its economy, and one company is targeting businesses with deep-sea operations’. Click Here for the full video interview during BBC’s visit to Ladol Base.
- Dr. Amy Jadesimi spoke at the: Global Female Leaders Summit 2019 – an Economic Forum for Female Executives in Berlin. As part of the opening high level panel Dr. Jadesimi put forward the case for sustainable globalization and exchange based trade, versus expropriation based trade that has dominated the world’s …
- Press Release Managing Director of LADOL, Dr. Amy Jadesimi, is one of the distinguished global leaders recently invited to join the inaugural Advisory Group for United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF). UNICEF works in 190 countries and territories to save children’s lives, to defend their rights, and to help them fulfill …
- Olabimpe Alabi, LADOL’s Head, Legal & Company Secretary; Isoken Pamela Uwagboe, LADOL’s FZMC Administrative Senior Superintendent; and Mr. Emaka Okwu LADOL’s FZMC Operational Manager briefing Kenji Omi, and Etim Okon Ibok of WCO during their visit to LADOL Mr. Emeka Okwu briefing representative of WCO, KenJi Omi and Etim Okon …
- Picture (From L to R) Mr Jide Jadesimi – Executive Director Business Development in Nigeria Mrs Catriona Laing – British High Commissioner in Nigeria Mrs Kate Rudd – DIT West Africa Trade Director Mr Bayo Olaomo – Business Development Senior Superintendent
- Pictured above (L-R) – Mr. Oscar Onyema OON, CEO Nigerian Stock Exchange; Dr. Amy Jadesimi, Managing Director of LADOL
- Pictured above (L-R) – Mr. Charlie Walker, Head of Equity Primary Markets at the London Stock Exchange Group; Dr. Amy Jadesimi, Managing Director of LADOL