Health, Safety & Environment Policy
LADOL’s resolve to help the world attain the United Nations 17 Sustainable Development Goals through well-structured approaches remain a rallying strategic path. Consequently, our commitment to absolute HSE compliance in a manner that aligns with ISO45001:2018 and ISO14001:2015 ensures that:
- safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injury and ill-health including the protection of the environment is maintained
- control of HSE risks is performed in a hierarchical fashion and environmental pollution prevented
- complete participation of interested parties, in addition to LADOL workers is upheld even in HSEMS decisions making processes
- applicable requirements and compliance obligations are consistently fulfilled
- HSE performance and the HSE Management System is continually improved.
The expansion of LADOL as a sustainable industrial community shall be replicated in our high value activities which include logistics, repairs, fabrication, project support and facilities management. It will be ensured that our processes are steered with responsible risk management framework, effective proactive monitoring, life cycle outlook and measurable HSE objectives that promote biodiversity and mitigate climate change.
Our workers, esteemed clients, contractors and other stakeholders are hereby requested to support the implementation of this policy and feel free to offer suggestions for improvement of LADOL’s HSEMS.
Feb 7th, 2018
- MD LADOL, Dr. Amy Jadesimi, answers top 10 questions asked on ‘Building an entire ecosystem and staying inspired’. Full interview here
- Dr. Amy Jadesimi spoke at the: Global Female Leaders Summit 2019 – an Economic Forum for Female Executives in Berlin. As part of the opening high level panel Dr. Jadesimi put forward the case for sustainable globalization and exchange based trade, versus expropriation based trade that has dominated the world’s …
- Press Release Managing Director of LADOL, Dr. Amy Jadesimi, is one of the distinguished global leaders recently invited to join the inaugural Advisory Group for United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF). UNICEF works in 190 countries and territories to save children’s lives, to defend their rights, and to help them fulfill …
- Olabimpe Alabi, LADOL’s Head, Legal & Company Secretary; Isoken Pamela Uwagboe, LADOL’s FZMC Administrative Senior Superintendent; and Mr. Emaka Okwu LADOL’s FZMC Operational Manager briefing Kenji Omi, and Etim Okon Ibok of WCO during their visit to LADOL Mr. Emeka Okwu briefing representative of WCO, KenJi Omi and Etim Okon …
- Shell held it safety day with LADOL on March 27, 2019. This is part of Shell initiative to share their safety culture and awareness with their service provider. Arrival of SNEPCO’s MD, Bayo Ojulari to LADOL’s Free Zone. Registration of SNECPCO’s staff on arrival to LADOL Free Zone SNEPCO’s MD …
- Picture (From L to R) Mr Jide Jadesimi – Executive Director Business Development in Nigeria Mrs Catriona Laing – British High Commissioner in Nigeria Mrs Kate Rudd – DIT West Africa Trade Director Mr Bayo Olaomo – Business Development Senior Superintendent
- Pictured above (L-R) – Mr. Oscar Onyema OON, CEO Nigerian Stock Exchange; Dr. Amy Jadesimi, Managing Director of LADOL
- Pictured above (L-R) – Mr. Charlie Walker, Head of Equity Primary Markets at the London Stock Exchange Group; Dr. Amy Jadesimi, Managing Director of LADOL
- Ed Butler interviewing Dr. Amy Jadesimi, MD LADOL at BBC World Service Studios for Business Daily program, following LADOL’s selection by London Stock Exchange as a Company to Inspire Africa. Dr. Jadesimi discussed the launch & importance of the LSE CTIA 2019 report, “the companies selected operate at or above …
- LAGOS December 19, 2018: LADOL Free Zone’s logistics company has been awarded International Organization Standardization, ISO 9001:2015 and 45001:2018+14001:2015. LADOL is the first company in the whole of West Africa to meet this standard. This wholly Nigerian owned company continues to break new ground and prove that Nigerian companies can …