Executive Director speaks at Nigerian Diaspora Direct Investment Summit
Jide Jadesimi, Executive Director of LADOL, was invited to speak at the Nigerian Diaspora Direct Investment Summit (NDDIS) recently held in London. The 4th NDDIS is dedicated to mobilising the Diaspora to set up small and medium scale industries in Nigeria to create employment for young Nigerians to address the issues, to stimulate solutions, to create deals and to move beyond the usual ‘talkshop’. Nigeria’s huge Diaspora population can be a portent force for national transformation. The High Commissioner of Nigeria to the United Kingdom will declare The Summit open.
The NDDIS was set up with the following remit.
-It will provide the opportunity for Nigerian States to lay out their projects and programmes and to engage with the diaspora to maximize the effectiveness of every investment and every project.
-It will give the Federal Government and it parastatal Agencies the opportunity explain their strategies and the incentives and opportunities they are creating
-It will give the diaspora the opportunity to engage directly and bring forward projects and business opportunities that matter to them and their families and their communities.
-International investors will be offered qualified investment opportunities in Infrastructure, Agriculture, Industry and Services.
Watch the video of Jide Jadesimi’s presentation here.
Jul 20th, 2017
- Africa Legal in a recent interview with Olabimpe Alabi, LADOL’s Head of Legal gives insights on how legal matters are handled internally at LADOL. Find out more details on the interview click here
- LADOL’s MD, Dr Amy Jadesimi recently had a chat with The U.S. Green Chamber of Commerce in their new Global Sustainability Leaders Q&A series. Read more on how LADOL is developing sustainability within Africa via this Article Article:US Green Chamber Facebook:Global Sustainability Leaders Series LinkedIn:Global Sustainability Leaders Series
- Friday May 24th, 2019: LAGOS: Nigeria’s first and only 100% private and indigenous industrial Free Zone, LADOL has commenced its annual safety week. This is the first time the company has held this event to highlight the company’s safety best practices, share learnings with stakeholders and new targets for safety …
- Mr Jide Jadesimi ( 1st Left) during the Panel Discussion on ‘Stimulating an oil and gas-based industrialization in Nigeria’ ‘We need a pipeline of projects to ensure sustainable oil and gas driven Industrial development in Nigeria. Innovative development models will bring down costs thereby making Nigeria competitive again, the target …
- MD LADOL, Dr. Amy Jadesimi, answers top 10 questions asked on ‘Building an entire ecosystem and staying inspired’. Full interview here
- ‘Industrialization is a key way in which Nigeria can grow its economy, and one company is targeting businesses with deep-sea operations’. Click Here for the full video interview during BBC’s visit to Ladol Base.
- Dr. Amy Jadesimi spoke at the: Global Female Leaders Summit 2019 – an Economic Forum for Female Executives in Berlin. As part of the opening high level panel Dr. Jadesimi put forward the case for sustainable globalization and exchange based trade, versus expropriation based trade that has dominated the world’s …
- Press Release Managing Director of LADOL, Dr. Amy Jadesimi, is one of the distinguished global leaders recently invited to join the inaugural Advisory Group for United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF). UNICEF works in 190 countries and territories to save children’s lives, to defend their rights, and to help them fulfill …
- Olabimpe Alabi, LADOL’s Head, Legal & Company Secretary; Isoken Pamela Uwagboe, LADOL’s FZMC Administrative Senior Superintendent; and Mr. Emaka Okwu LADOL’s FZMC Operational Manager briefing Kenji Omi, and Etim Okon Ibok of WCO during their visit to LADOL Mr. Emeka Okwu briefing representative of WCO, KenJi Omi and Etim Okon …
- Shell held it safety day with LADOL on March 27, 2019. This is part of Shell initiative to share their safety culture and awareness with their service provider. Arrival of SNEPCO’s MD, Bayo Ojulari to LADOL’s Free Zone. Registration of SNECPCO’s staff on arrival to LADOL Free Zone SNEPCO’s MD …